ROLE OF REHABILITATION CENTERS - Shri Shuddhi Deaddiction Centres
Role Of Rehabilitation Centers:
With the increasing number of addicted patients, Rehabilitation center has become the need of the hour. Not only the number of patients but also the number of rehabilitation centers is increasing year by year.
In giving life to the drug battered people, the role of Rehabilitation centers is becoming crucial with the pace of time. To impart love and care to the inmates, the whole staffs of the center is chosen with the utmost care. The requirements of the patients are kept in consideration. Be it at a physical, social, mental or spiritual level.
This article comprises a subtle detail on the role of the Rehabilitation centers
. Let’s delve into it.
The role of the Rehabilitation centers has been explained below:
• The sole aim of the rehabilitation centre is to help the patient to a great extent. These centers have specialized nurses who are fully trained in diagnosing and treating people with disabilities.
• To provide the best possible environment for neurological recovery.
• To work towards functional gains and build a natural recovery process. Thus, removing the challenges of self-care, mobility, and communication to make the patient overwhelmed with such experiences.
• By providing tasks of daily living, numerous techniques are taught to foster recovery.
A Few More:
• Abide by the laws: The foremost role of the Rehabilitation centers is to comply with the guidelines of the rehabilitation authorities.
• Give Support: To create a culture that supports the injured patient.
• Monitoring: To identify the problems and build a precise direction to sort out the issues.
• Build Safe Environment: To create a place that ensures safe practices.
By following the listed steps for addiction treatment, Shri Shuddhi deaddiction centers complete their assigned roles:1. Detoxification:
Symptoms of withdrawal is seen and the crisis that brings them for the treatment is observed.2. Diagnosis:
Many treatment programs connect patients with the therapy groups to work on their traumatic experiences.3. Cognitive Therapy:
This therapy helps the patient to work on situations that trigger substance abuse.4. Family Therapy:
Many centers heal damaged relationships by bringing family into the program.5. Medication:
It helps people to stay alcohol-free by reducing withdrawal symptoms or cravings.
Author: Rajan Tiwari
Date: 31 Jul 2019